:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Monday, March 05, 2007

lost my job. a level results

so hey. reality strikes me. with the truth that hurts as much as well.

i lost my job. yesh the same one i got totally addicted to.
with so much of hope.
well surprisingly, though i met it with much shock n sorrow, i muz say i left with a total sense of resignment, n finality.
with all that Hershey's mashmallow n personalised butterfly cards for my pampered 2T1, life in YCSS is over. and so the chapter ends. i wld love to upload the pix. but hell, there is too many.

so that same afternoon, on 2nd march, A level results were out. the day started off bad.
  1. i woke up at 7.30pm n reached sch at 8.30.
  2. my hp was not working.thinking that i had to pay up outstanding bills, i rushed to AXS to pay $150.in the end, it was jus my K700i's fault.
  3. my class students were crying n hugging a bit too much. Raj walked off claiming he had to go home (???) and Val cried b4 she left n i jus helplessly hugged her.

so much emo.

well so this princess who had been blogging abt screwing her A's terribly and contemplating to go to Annamalai University to do her degree in tamil lit actually pulled off decent grades. or at least enuf to say she passed, for that matter.

English Literature A

Tamil Literature A

Maths C E

General Paper C5

i wonder how my E.Lit got me an A n GP a sucky C. and Maths wahaha, dun ask. i am puzzled as much.

i dunno wat is my next step. NUS or SMU. will keep ya all posted.

frankly i cant blog.smth is choking me up somewhr. but really deep down within there is a wound that refuses to heal, but stubbornly deepens itself.

hell.

adioz