:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Saturday, March 31, 2007

hungee baby.pms.

heya.
so yeah.
me hungry.cos i din eat dinner.
went out with sathiya babe n the kids and my sis gundamma haha
to watch mr bean holiday.not too bad
haha. reminded me of sumone.
well anyway life isnt abt holding on to the past.
at least for me.

so here's an ad for u all.info more like it. to render ur services. of any sorts. wahaha. *winks*

shree is bored.entertain me. pls.
if ya free, pls do drop by at her place since she is too poor to even leave the house.
if ya in a mood to treat, shree wld prefer subway( thanks to babu n ryan. these monkeys intro-ed the deli deli delicious fattening stuff to me).
if ya gg tekka( which she totally dreads), drag shree along cos she needs to be threaded upon. yeah its a jungle in there.
if ya bored as well, STOP READING MY BLOD DAMMIT.
u are of no use. understood??

aaarrrgh.

its PMS.
sorry folks.
huggies.


adioz