:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Monday, March 19, 2007

yeah.leave me alone.

its been four days since i blogged.
i think i have pretty much to say.
the thing is, i dun want to.

thanks really.
all those times when i truly longed for sumone to listen to me...those moments are no longer yearned for.
i jus wish i cld rattle on and on abt the many F things in my life.
AND NO ONE SHOULD LISTEN.
pls.
privacy needed. badly.
not u.

its funny how ppl suddenly flock to u when u have a prob jus to hear u out. Jus when u think its cos they wanna help u, u find out abt their hidden agendas. GOSSIP.
yuck. like F. can i puke in ur face, dammit?

i need space. and for those of u who dun understand that, it blatantly means that i dun wanna care abt u anymore. cos i feel i have cared enough. and it was not reciprocated.
damn it hurt. but that was then. not now. serious.

like in my prev post, i made it clear. Get off my shoulder. Leech.

Braba buddy, i so get what u mean. Ignorance is bliss.

"you dun have to take the shit if you dun want to." - CT

In my first year in Cedar, i came across this proverb in my handbook. It has been deeply embedded in my heart since then.







"I have often regretted my speech,
but never my silence."


i swear by this.




mounam pesiyatho?