:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Thursday, March 29, 2007

the devil in me

well i am jobless.bored.single.sick of my hp.tired of watching tv(well i nvr did till this yr).sudden passion to dance(explains my salsa lessons).impulse to sing while i am eating even.sangeeth rox.

anyway shree is busy. looking after herself. looking after her thoughts. mingling ard with aishvini,shevani and sathiya aunty( neighbours aka new found love/serenity/solace).cooking new recipes. gg for tuition.

it jus strikes me that i haven been gg out lately to have fun. online but not blogging. sleeping but not resting. its like living but actually dead.

its kinda sad seeing some of my frens really moving on aimlessly as much.

haran with camp n volleyball.
vish tuition and home.
thiviya with tuition and home.
SHREE tuition n home.
navin with camp and home.
Braba with i dunno wat but not online n not blogging.
mum with work n home
sathiya aunty with work and home.
juno with camp and annoying me.haha.


Gosh. the world so needs a roller coaster ride.

tsunami anyone?