:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Thursday, March 15, 2007

life=life

so many things have happened.
so many.
enough to disturb the hell outta me.
hell.
i am disturbed.
disturbed is the word.


i like this game.
this game of running away.
running away from everyone.
everyone i love.
love and hurt.
hurt cos u all hurt me.
me in all ur life means u all in my life.
u all in my life is pain.
pain means letting my emotions run for all of u.
emotions running will get me weak.
being weak will get me distracted.
distraction gets me off my seat.
off my goals.
my goals are my dreams.
my dreams of being alone.
alone and caring for myself.
caring for everyone is over.
over because i am tired.
tired of thinking for everyone else.
everyone else except myself.
myself after a long time.
long time since i saw myself.
myself in the mirror.
in the mirror, wanna see my own reflection.
reflection of myself.
myself ONLY.



leave me.
i am tired.
i am sure you are tired too.
go away.



think u know me? try this
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here