:: look into your heart ::

:: hear it speak ::

:: listen ::


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

busy

its been a good ten days since i blogged.
wondering what this lazy,unemployed princess been up to?
well i have been busy.
you see you see.

i have tuition kids who terribly suck the blood outta me. they always cancel tuition last min. so everytime my plans have been made for the day, they call when i am taking the lift to their flat and say that they cant make it. yesh. it happened once.

and then there is my weekly salsa and karnatic vocal. which takes up 2 of my precious weekday evenings.
afternoons i try making out with the treadmills and inclined bench( read gymming)
i hang out my new found love Sathiya babe.Though she's a lovely mum of two kids, we both turn kids ourselves when we hang out together.

i am supposed to do loadsa work.

yesh thiv i know i haven met u. i will try to ok?

i got sum online work to do, set a few question papers for my tuition kids, my driving,
gotta sign up for hatha yoga, practice paatu, and yeah of cos, finish up my things-to-do list.
worst, i have a good list of missed calls to return.
hell.

Shree is busy man.
so if ya were contemplating on giving me a call n screaming at me abt not giving u enough time/ wat kinda fren are u/ this is my last time smsing u to return my call.
think again.

urs cld be a missed call.

kekeke.

adioz